Wactor & Wick attorneys have represented cities in environmental matters and negotiated with city agencies on behalf of real estate developers over environmental issues arising in the development context.
RELATED PRACTICE AREAS:
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Federal Environmental Law
- Petroleum Products
- Real Estate Development
- State and Local Environmental Law
- Water Quality
RELATED CASE STUDIES:
- 130 acre Landfill site as $400 million Business Park, Brisbane and South San Francisco, CA
- Maher Parcels, San Francisco, CA
- Oil Field to Port Facility, Long Beach, CA
- State Superfund Site to $120 million Office Building Complex, St. Paul, MN
- Steel Products Warehouse to $92 million Apartments, Emeryville, CA
- Steel Mill to Big Box Center, Emeryville, CA
- City and County of San Francisco v. Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Champsi, et al. v. Chaitin, et al.
- Port of Redwood City v. Gibson Environmental, Inc. et al.
- Former Sewage Sludge to Housing Development, Riverside County, CA
- 483 acre Agricultural Site to Distribution Center, Stockton, CA
- TEAM Enterprises, Inc. v. Century Centers, LTD, et al
- Emeryville Redevelopment Agency v. Robinson, et al.