Wactor & Wick attorneys have signficant experience drafting, negotiating and enforcing leases on behalf of landlords, for commercial and industrial developments.
RELATED PRACTICE AREAS:
- Air Quality
- Asbestos Defense
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Defense of Civil and Criminal Environmental Enforcement Matters
- Environmental Regulatory Matters
- Federal Environmental Law
- Land Use
- Petroleum Products
- State and Local Environmental Law
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Vapor Intrusion
RELATED CASE STUDIES:
- 130 acre Landfill site as $400 million Business Park, Brisbane and South San Francisco, CA
- Steel Products Warehouse to $92 million Apartments, Emeryville, CA
- Newspaper Printing Plant to $100M High Rise Office Tower, San Jose, CA
- Electronics Manufacturing Plant, to mixed use (retail, apartment and condominium), Irvine, CA
- City and County of San Francisco v. Atlantic Richfield Co.
- 483 acre Agricultural Site to Distribution Center, Stockton, CA
- Pellegrini v. Technichem, et al.
- TEAM Enterprises, Inc. v. Century Centers, LTD, et al
- Shopping Center Acquisitions