Exposure to asbestos fibers is linked to cancers. Wactor & Wick attorneys have defended retailers of construction materials that contain asbestos in state court litigation seeking multi-million dollar damages for bodily injury, loss of consortium, lost wages, and wrongful death.
In addition, Wactor & Wick attorneys advise clients about the risks and requirements relating to the purchase, redevelopment, sale, financing, renting and leasing of commercial and residential properties with asbestos-containing building materials.
- Industrial Real Estate Developers
- Commercial Real Estate Developers
- Residential Real Estate Developers
- Multifamily Real Estate Developers
- Shopping Center Owners
- Environmental Consultants
- Construction Materials Suppliers
- Office Building Owners
- Electronics Manufacturing Site to $300 million Hospital, San Carlos, CA
- Maher Parcels, San Francisco, CA
- Union Station to $200 million High Rise Office Towers, Seattle, WA
- Steel Products Warehouse to $92 million Apartments, Emeryville, CA
- Newspaper Printing Plant to $100M High Rise Office Tower, San Jose, CA
- Water Heater Manufacturing Plant to Twin Office Mid-Rise, Westlake, Village, CA
- Shopping Center Acquisitions
- Sherron Teal v. Borg-Warner Corporation, et al.