Wactor & Wick attorneys have significant experience in defending the regulated community against civil and criminal environmental enforcement cases brought by federal, state and local enforcement agencies such as the United States Department of Justice, the California Attorney General, the California Department of Toxic Substances Control, the California Regional Water Quality Control Boards, various California Air Quality Management Districts, the Department of Pesticide Regulation, and Cal/OSHA. Using their experience as former government agency counsel, Jon Wactor and Bill Wick are able to help clients understand the agency viewpoint and help clients develop strategies to efficiently and effectively resolve government enforcement actions.
- Schutte & Koerting, Inc. v. California Regional Water Quality Control Board for San Diego Region
- In Re Petition of Meridian Gold Corporation
- United States v. El Dorado County, et al.
- State of California Department of Toxic Substances Control v. Bay Area Drum Co., et al.
- Pendleton Site Group, et al. v. Arcata Graphics Co., et al.
- Members of the GBF/Pittsburg Landfill(s) Respondents Group, et al. v. Contra Costa Waste Service, Inc.
- In Re: Angelillo Property Superfund Site, Southington, Hartford County, CT, A.R. Sandri, Inc., et al.
- People of the State of California v. Kyocera America, Inc.
- 483 acre Agricultural Site to Distribution Center, Stockton, CA
- California DTSC v. Electronics Manufacturer
- TEAM Enterprises, Inc. v. Century Centers, LTD, et al
- United States v. Bradley Mining Company
- Emeryville Redevelopment Agency v. Robinson, et al.