Wactor & Wick attorneys have extensive experience in assisting the regulated community in evaluating, understanding and integrating regulatory requirements of such laws as the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the Federal
Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), the Occupational
Safety and Health Act (OSHA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery
Act (RCRA), the California Water Code, the California Heath & Safety Code, among others.
- Industrial Real Estate Developers
- Commercial Real Estate Developers
- Residential Real Estate Developers
- Health Care
- Shopping Center Owners
- Environmental Consultants
- Insurance Companies
- Government Agencies
- Office Building Owners
- Electronics Manufacturing Site to $300 million Hospital, San Carlos, CA
- 130 acre Landfill site as $400 million Business Park, Brisbane and South San Francisco, CA
- Maher Parcels, San Francisco, CA
- Manufacturing Plant, El Cajon, CA
- Oil Field Site to $300 Million Upscale Housing Development, Santa Barbara, CA
- Oil Field to Port Facility, Long Beach, CA
- Union Station to $200 million High Rise Office Towers, Seattle, WA
- State Superfund Site to $120 million Office Building Complex, St. Paul, MN
- Steel Products Warehouse to $92 million Apartments, Emeryville, CA
- Federal Superfund Site to Retail Center, Sacramento, CA
- Television Manufacturing Plant to $80 million Business Park, Melrose Park, IL
- Steel Mill to Big Box Center, Emeryville, CA
- Newspaper Printing Plant to $100M High Rise Office Tower, San Jose, CA
- Electronics Manufacturing Plant, to mixed use (retail, apartment and condominium), Irvine, CA
- Dairy Sites to Industrial, Chino, CA
- Camp Parks Army Base to Multiple Office Mid-Rises, Dublin, CA
- Water Heater Manufacturing Plant to Twin Office Mid-Rise, Westlake, Village, CA
- Manufacturing Plant, San Diego, CA
- Oil Field Site to Upscale Housing Development, Orange County CA
- Defense Plant to Upscale Housing, Fullerton, CA
- Defense Plant to Business Park, Santa Clarita, CA
- Schutte & Koerting, Inc. v. California Regional Water Quality Control Board for San Diego Region
- In Re Petition of Meridian Gold Corporation
- State of California Department of Toxic Substances Control v. Bay Area Drum Co., et al.
- Unilever Best Foods and CCL Custom Manufacturing Inc. v. American Steel & Aluminum Corp, et al.
- City and County of San Francisco v. Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Champsi, et al. v. Chaitin, et al.
- Port of Redwood City v. Gibson Environmental, Inc. et al.
- People of the State of California v. Kyocera America, Inc.
- Former Sewage Sludge to Housing Development, Riverside County, CA
- 483 acre Agricultural Site to Distribution Center, Stockton, CA
- Pellegrini v. Technichem, et al.
- California DTSC v. Electronics Manufacturer
- TEAM Enterprises, Inc. v. Century Centers, LTD, et al
- Shopping Center Acquisitions
- United States v. Bradley Mining Company
- Emeryville Redevelopment Agency v. Robinson, et al.